How can I share information about my Swing Care treatment with my current healthcare providers?

You can always request a copy of your medical records, and we recommend that you tell your primary care provider about all medications you're taking, including any prescribed by Swing Care clinicians. Contact your Swing Care clinician to request the medical release forms necessary to share information about your treatment with your primary care provider.

Was this article helpful?

13 out of 20 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request